Monday, August 29, 2005

Gabra

On Saturday immediately after subuh, bibik got the trolley from downstairs and started to load stuff into my car. We - bibik and I - were heading north - balik kampung for the weekend to fetch Q and Mak.

I was contemplating either to proceed to the petrol station or direct to McD for breakfast. Banyak no in my head... Passing the guard house, i decided to proceed to the petrol station dulu. 'Perhaps i could get some breakfast there, too'.

So - i was in my own thots, sampai kat pump - programed for full tank and approached the kiosk to look-see what they've gotto offer. I found some freshly made karipap and sausage roll, and grabbed some drinks as well. Conveniently, i packed in 2 separate bags - one for me and one for bibik. At the counter - I happily picked some give-away stickers of Malaysian flag for Merdeka. Nope - don't think i'd stick any of it on my car.. Not that i am not patriotic - but Merdeka this year means so much More Merdeka to me ~ fullstop ;) Maybe Q would want to stick them on the window of his room.

On the way out - the pump attendant - an apek - signaled me that the fueling was done. I thanked him, approached my car and handed over the breakfast bags to bibik. Bibik! MAK! Bibik was not there! Mana la pulak peginya Bibik ni.. Tak kan 'lari' kut.. what a timing - not now please..! Mula panix...

I checked the boot - her bag of clothes was still there. So - she cud not have ran away without it. Mana la dia pi..?

me : 'Uncle, did you see my girl?'
uncle :'Aa? what girl? No.' then on second thots continued 'you check the toilet - maybe she go there.'
me: 'tq - aa toilet kat mana?'
The apek pointed the direction.
Bibik is such a penakut person - she would not go anywhere without telling me. 'Perhaps nature's call - tak tahan sangat dah kut...but we juet left the house'. I was negotiating with myself while driving the car around to the toilet. Honked - nothing. Went out and approached the toilet door. 'Bibik! bibik!' - nothing.
Push-opened the door - empty. Gabra.

La! mana la pegi nya bibik aku ni. Kidnapped - the person could as well took off with my car. I actually did not switch-off my car and even left my hand bag tadi - becoz i thot Bibik was there! Haiyaa...

Someone up there must be joking with me. Gotto relax ...

Called my goodfriend 'G, Bibik.. bla, bla, bla (ceghite from mula..)'.
G : 'Laa - pegi mana? u ada marah dia ke?'.
me: 'no' and suddenly teghingat - maybe dalam kemelut fikiran i tertinggai bibik kat parking dak? 'oklah G, i'll call u later'.

I drove back to the condo, passed the guard house and dari jauh nampak bibik tersengeh with a few other indo maids who were washing kereta depanya boss. Apa lah agaknya story bibik kat depa. Anyway - WAS I GLAD TO SEE HER!

'Saya pergi pulangkan trolley langsung puan tinggal kan saya..' songeh je dia.. It's really funny. If only she knew how gabra i was.. bibik, bibik.

Or should it write - 'torts, torts'?

2 comments:

anedra said...

tsk..tsk... Torts..torts..

atenah said...

ha ha ha ...
wei torts, how old are you?
dasat sungguh
am still laffing