I got myself a new trainer and it's measurement day.. Becky my trainer did her job to plan for my next regime. She asked what's my priority - weight loss or body toning? Taking various factors of importance to me, told her i want a combo - loose a few more kgs and tone up, by end March. It's gonna be lots of hard work, but i am enjoying myself alright. Hope to progress timely for DH's next visit.
While waiting, Rina, another trainer, made remarks that she could not relate to how i could stand being so far apart from my husband - seeing one another only after 4 months or so. She quoted that her husband left for a week training and she was all so freaking out. LOL :) I didn't bother checking which aspect she's referring to her freaking ;) but i shared some thots with the young woman. That - some things in life go beyond our planning.
Never did i imagine going through a failed marriage. Was hoping and working hard to save it - thinking that's the best i should do. Then i found myself going through a divorce anyway. Painful it was, but at the end of it, i was definitely happier being a divorcee. Sure, there were all the problems being a divorcee, some of which were unthinkable and absurd.. understood only by those in the same boat. Lonely i was, but i was more at peace, felt more secure.
Then I met AA, eventually tied the knot. As much as i would love to be with my husband, live together like other couples do, i know i am in a better state of being today than i was before.
Daily I am dealing with my loneliness etc, etc, etc, but somewhere out there, i know i have someone who is also counting days to see me.
Life - has its measurement chart as well. Like my current weight which is yoyo-ing, i need to manage these selected factors listed in the chart. I pray hard, for His guidance, to improve and have the right factors worked-on. Timeline? to work as though you're living forever and prepare yourself like death is tomorrow.
Today, bi-iznillah, I am definitely better in terms of my weight; I am definitely stronger in terms of my being.
2 comments:
darling,
bila nak jumpa ni...nak tengok the new you, Mr A bila nak mai lagi?
moi- new? belum lagi makcik. on the way.. heheh!
Mr A suruh i pi in march.. but considering work and leave avail, thot might as well optimize our time when we cud really enjoy each other 'free' fr obligation at work.
wud love to see you in your boyot-ness.. :)
Post a Comment