I was at Mandarin Oriental for a company event which i thought is rather extravaganza and unnecessary. I'm not going to elaborate into the lavishness - simply think it's not worth getting attention of my thots..
However, while standing in one corner observing the crowd, i saw two attractive looking ladies walking towards the entrance of the Emerald Room. I appreciate the apprearance of one of them, her striking movements and simple yet elegant dressing. Too bad - she's wearing this 'perasan' look - that spelled so loudly 'i know i look good'. It killed my appreciation, it ruined the beauty. I guessed she's from the Client-clan.
What ever happen to sifat humble orang melayu? Be it one is lawa, or intelligent or successful in life, why-o-why la have to put on that air of superiority.
Wallahi - this is not about me being inferior, it's just that i could not help having this 'who do you think you are to carry yourself the way you do?'
No appearance is beautiful nor complete without the humble-being.
By the way, later i spotted her on the side stage - playing a back-up singer.
No comments:
Post a Comment