each time - it jumps from nowhere - i suppose out of its fear of me - it scares the #^@% out of me!
And each time - i'd swear - the next time i would be more alert of its presence. But no, i still jump!
i hate the cicak !!!
why cant anyone come up with something like the Ridsect or the Mortein.. there's definitely a market for it - I need a Ridlizz!
2 comments:
Oh God! I pun macam you jugak, Ita. It doesn't help much that I have two guys here who do everything to make me face my fear of cicak. so far, they have not managed to convert me into a cicak lover. I don't think they will ever manage!
dok terkenang - while the labah-labah and merpati buat sarang to cover nabi muhammad saw sembunyi dalam gua, the bloody menatang dok pi hingarg making noise! i have the intention to just smack its head (dalam agama - kena ensure smack one or twice dah mati otherwise berdosa) - but eiii geli!
Post a Comment