Being here, I often find myself in huge fields of nothing-ness. At times like that, loneliness becomes such an overwhelming feeling. But over the years, I have gotten used to looking down, to noticing details closer to me that are simply wonderful. I gasped at the thought that had I continued wallowing in self-pity, in a seemingly never ending feeling of loneliness, I may never have discovered these precious *things*. Having confronted myself with this realisation, looking up and looking into the horizon is filled with nothing but optimism. Have a nice weekend, dear!
naz dearest, someone said to me - that in 'normal' circumstances one would have the choice - left or right, happy or sad, up or down. but this subject of being is really beyond words. it has lots to do with your transactions with someone up there. I like the usage of 'wallowing in self-pity'. have a blessed weekend too!
4 comments:
Being here, I often find myself in huge fields of nothing-ness. At times like that, loneliness becomes such an overwhelming feeling. But over the years, I have gotten used to looking down, to noticing details closer to me that are simply wonderful. I gasped at the thought that had I continued wallowing in self-pity, in a seemingly never ending feeling of loneliness, I may never have discovered these precious *things*. Having confronted myself with this realisation, looking up and looking into the horizon is filled with nothing but optimism.
Have a nice weekend, dear!
naz dearest, someone said to me - that in 'normal' circumstances one would have the choice - left or right, happy or sad, up or down. but this subject of being is really beyond words. it has lots to do with your transactions with someone up there. I like the usage of 'wallowing in self-pity'.
have a blessed weekend too!
darlings itta and naz,
"wallowing in self-pity" was my thing...and yes ita, transactions with him up there really pulled me out of tt circumstance!
on my way... xxx
Post a Comment