Honey! I love this poem. It is so simple and yet very powerful.I still think that you ought to compile all your poems and publish them.
tq darling. i suppose it turns out nice becos it comes fr the heart.. sob! sob!nanti pencen ka .. i think abt compiling and writing more, eh! xxx
eh no need tunggu pencen. you buat sekarang, duit royalti boleh beli tiket to london...haaaaaaa :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Honey!
I love this poem. It is so simple and yet very powerful.
I still think that you ought to compile all your poems and publish them.
tq darling. i suppose it turns out nice becos it comes fr the heart.. sob! sob!
nanti pencen ka .. i think abt compiling and writing more, eh! xxx
eh no need tunggu pencen. you buat sekarang, duit royalti boleh beli tiket to london...haaaaaaa :)
Post a Comment