This is such a sweet surprise - i discovered my new live-in mate/mates (well by the balcony that is). Never yet had the chance to exchange hello - but i sure am pleased and looking forward to meet the angkut-angkut family..
shidah - not so far :)I know orang tua-tua kata kalau rumah ada sarang angkut-angkut tandanya sejuk & murah rezeki. Not that i'm counting on it - its nice thots.
anasalwa, thanks for visiting. i was at my balcony this morning appreciating the morning beauty. my neighbour tak nampak rupa pun - but seems very peaceful there.
5 comments:
confession of the day, eh?
Angkut-2 is a serangga yg terobang macam tebuan tapi tak menyorang semacam tu ;)
tak menyengat ke?
shidah - not so far :)I know orang tua-tua kata kalau rumah ada sarang angkut-angkut tandanya sejuk & murah rezeki. Not that i'm counting on it - its nice thots.
torts,
I remember when I was a kid, the angkut-angkut built their nest between a bunch of old books in my grandmother's house. Their nest was sticky.
anasalwa, thanks for visiting. i was at my balcony this morning appreciating the morning beauty. my neighbour tak nampak rupa pun - but seems very peaceful there.
Post a Comment